Ain’t got a care in world, but got plenty of beer
Ain’t got no money in my pocket, but I’m already here
Now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger
But we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger
Yeah, I’m superclean, rock jeans with a white tee
Niggaz round here soft but like niggaz want to fight me
If you had some figures you will be just like me
Yeah these niggaz mad ‘cuz I’m shinin’ like a light B
Halloween at Disney: come for the candy, stay for the nightmare fuel.
Nope the fuck out of there, Goofy!
Disney did all the work for me, minus a few people shouting “fuckers,” but that’s all right.
Happy not so Fucking Scary Halloween Month!
"WE’RE JUST FRIENDS, HE HAD SOMETHING ON HIS EAR, GET OFF MY BACK"
When we opened the park Sunday morning we found Mickey wondering around in his bathrobe having deep, personal conversations with trash cans. We were given a pamphlet when we started that had instructions for when this inevitably happened:
- We were not to interact with him directly unless he approaches us first
- We are to go about our work duties as normal
- Give him anything he asks for and as many refills on popcorn as he wants
- Try to avoid opening the Brown Derby until he is out of sight
- If he does get into the Brown Derby before it opens, serve him as many martinis and cobb salads as he wants until the proper authorities arrive
- Finally, and this is the most important, do not try to wake him
Ya’ll are some creepy creeps, goin’ around wearin’ masks, pretendin’ to be pirates and witches and shit. And what the fuck are you this year, Greg? Some kind of ghost duck? Who the hell says “Imma be a ghost DUCK for Halloween?” Only you, Greg, you short-ass creep. STICK YOUR CREEPY-ASS PLASTIC TONGUE BACK IN TO YOUR MOUTH, JONATHAN.
(Source: Disney Sing Along Songs)
The teacups AKA the reason why they don’t serve alcohol in Disneyland.
But now at the Magic Kingdom you can get Kronenbourg 1664 on in the Beast’s crib and make your own horrible life choices because you’re AN ADULT.